Brahms: Symphonies 1-4 - Chailly
Decca Classics 4787696
Classical - Orchestral
Brahms: Symphonies 1-4 (including alternative Andante for #1 & opening for #4); Op. 116 No. 4 & Op. 117 No. 1 (arr. Klengel); Variations on a Theme by Haydn, Op. 56a; Liebeslieder Waltzer, Op. 52 (excerpts); Neue Liebeslieder Waltzer, Op. 52 No. 9; Academic Festival Overture; Tragic Overture; Hungarian Dances 1, 3 & 10
THE Brahms cycle of our time is back and now for the first time on blu ray high fidelity pure audio. It s the only one in genuine 24/96 HD
This multi-award winning release was received tremendously internationally. What this format brings to the listener is a uniquely luxurious listening experience. It takes audio in its purest and uncompressed form, mastered onto a Blu-Ray disc, retaining all of its original sound range and character to deliver audio as it was meant to be heard in its purest form.
Support this site by purchasing from these vendors using the links provided below.
As an Amazon Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases.
- Johannes Brahms: Akademische Festouvertüre (Academic Festival Overture), Op. 80
- Johannes Brahms: Liebeslieder for Vocal Quartet and Piano Duet, Op. 52 No. 1-18
- Johannes Brahms: Neue Liebeslieder for Vocal Quartet and Piano Duet, Op. 65 No. 1-15
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony No. 1 in C minor, Op. 68
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony No. 2 in D major, Op. 73
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony No. 3 in F major, Op. 90
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony No. 4 in E minor, Op. 98
- Johannes Brahms: Tragische Ouverture (Tragic Overture), Op. 81
- Johannes Brahms: Variations for Orchestra on a Theme (Haydn) in B flat major, Op. 56a