The Ultimate Last Night of the Proms - Cooke
Classical - Orchestral
Elgar: Pomp and Circumstance Op. 39 (March Nos. 1 & 4), Enigma Variations (Nimrod) Holst: The Planets (Jupiter), Vaughan Williams: Fantasia on Greensleeves, Delius: On Hearing the First Cuckoo in Spring, Henry Wood: Fantasia on British Sea Songs, Arne: Rule, Britannia!, Parry: Jerusalem Op. 208, God Save the Queen (arr. Elgar)
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Richard Cooke (conductor)
Support this site by purchasing from these vendors using the paid links below.
As an Amazon Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases.
- Frederick Delius: On Hearing The First Cuckoo In Spring - Symphonic Poem (1911-12)
- Edward Elgar: Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1, Op. 39: No. 1 in D major
- Edward Elgar: Pomp and Circumstance March No. 4, Op. 39: No. 4 in G major
- Edward Elgar: Variations for Orchestra on an Original Theme, Op. 36 'Enigma'
- Gustav Holst: The Planets - Suite for Orchestra, H 125 Op. 32
- Ralph Vaughan Williams: Fantasia for Harp and Strings on Greensleeves (1934)