Menuhin: The Album
Classical - Orchestral
Elgar: Pomp and Circumstance Op. 39 (March No. 4), Enigma Variations (Nimrod, Finale), Cello Concerto in E minor Op. 85 (I. Adagio-Moderato, II. Allegro molto), Chansons Op. 15, Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 in B minor Op. 74 "Pathetique" (III. Allegro molto vivace), Dvorak: Symphony No. 8 in G major Op. 88 (III. Allegretto grazioso), Serenade for Strings in E major Op. 22 (V. Finale)
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Yehudi Menuhin (conductor)
Support this site by purchasing from these vendors using the links provided below.
As an Amazon Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases.
- Antonin Dvořák: Serenade for Strings in E major, B. 52 Op. 22
- Antonin Dvořák: Symphony No. 8 in G major, B. 163 Op. 88
- Edward Elgar: Cello Concerto in E minor, Op. 85
- Edward Elgar: Chanson de Matin, Op. 15 No. 2
- Edward Elgar: Chanson de Nuit, Op. 15 No. 1
- Edward Elgar: Pomp and Circumstance March No. 4 in G major, Op. 39 No. 4
- Edward Elgar: Variations on an Original Theme, Op. 36 'Enigma'
- Peter Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 in B minor, TH 30 Op. 74 'Pathétique'