Chopin, Lizst, Debussy, Bach-Busoni - Kaneko
Classical - Instrumental
Chopin: Polonaise No. 6 in A flat major, Op. 53; Barcarole in F sharp major, Op. 60; Nocturne No. 2 in E-flat major, Op. 9 No. 2; Étude Op. 10 No. 3; Waltz No. 1 in E-flat major, Grande valse brillante Op. 18
Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No.12 in C-sharp minor
Debussy: Golliwogg’s Cakewalk from Children's Corner
Bach-Busoni: Chorale Prelude "I call to Thee, Lord Jesus Christ"
Miyuji Kaneko, piano
Support this site by purchasing from these vendors using the links provided below.
As an Amazon Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases.
- Ferruccio Busoni: 10 Chorale Preludes, BV B 27 (after Bach)
- Frederic Chopin: 12 Etudes, Op. 10
- Frederic Chopin: Barcarolle in F sharp major, Op. 60
- Frederic Chopin: Nocturne No. 2 in E flat major, Op. 9 No. 2
- Frederic Chopin: Polonaise in A flat major, Op. 53 'Heroic'
- Frederic Chopin: Waltz No. 1 in E flat major, Op. 18 'Grand Valse brillante'
- Claude Debussy: Children's Corner, L 113
- Franz Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 12 in C sharp minor, S. 244 No. 12